The mobile phone is now an essential technological medium in the lives of many people who can not imagine their life without it. However, the life of a mobile phone gets shortened by misusing it. To take optimal care of a mobile phone from the first moment it is advisable to follow these tips.
There are some simple mistakes that should be avoided and that will help you to extend the life of your mobile phone for as long as possible :
1. To be permanently connected with others is what makes many people never to turn off their mobile phone. It is advisable to turn off the mobile phone at certain times, for example, at night.
Think that doing so not only takes care of your mobile phone but also of yourself by reducing the technological stress. There are many times of the day when you do not need the phone.
2. Another thing to keep in mind is that having the wifi or Bluetooth activated spends a lot of battery. By avoiding this error you can prolong the battery of your phone for longer without having to recharge it sooner than necessary.
3. The mobile phone is also vulnerable to environmental factors. For example, you must avoid exposing the phone to the sun for a long time. Similarly, during summer days on the beach, your phone must not come in contact with sand. Many mobile phones get spoiled by being in contact with moisture. Avoid leaving the phone in the bathroom while you take a shower.
4. Often mistakes are also made when recharging the mobile phone. A common failure is to have it charged for the longer duration than required. This is the case of those who put their phone to charge at night and disconnect it the next morning. Charging a cell phone without a necessity is a way to spoil it when the battery is full.
5. Neglecting cleaning of a mobile phone can also be a recurring failure. You can use a suitable cloth to clean your phone screen and other areas by paying special attention to the area of the screen. You can also buy a screen saver which allows you to protect your mobile screen especially. Do not store your mobile phone in dusty places.
Also Read : How to Increase Android Mobile Battery Life