SEO is the acronym for Search Engine Optimization (search engine optimization) or Search Engine Optimizer (search engine optimizer). Hiring a specialist is a very important decision that can positively impact overall rankings and traffic of your website. It can also improve overall user experience thus helping to convert more and more clicks into leads.
Is Search Engine Optimization specialist job part of regular SEO/Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing encompasses activities which are part of regular SEO job. However, SEO specialist work specifically on improving search results of any given website. There is a huge difference between a regular Agency or Specialist/Consultant.
What are the Job/Duties of an SEO specialist?
A specialist in SEO analyzes, reflects, plans and acts to help make a website search engine friendly. He/she works continuously and in coordination with other professionals such as programmers and web writers to achieve continuous improvements on the web search and improve the website’s overall indexing.
A search engine optimization (SEO) specialist, is also called an SEO Expert or SEO Consultant specializing in organic search engine positioning. While some of the specialists work as freelance independent consultant whereas some work for an SEO agency.
A Search engine optimization specialist can work both as a Freelance SEO Consultant and in an SEO Agency. He/She is aware of all the changes in search engine algorithms and know how to raise the website’s strategies to improve.
One of the primary duties of search engine specialist is to improve overall search engine position i.e SERPs of client website on popular search engines including Google, Yahoo and Bing. Sometimes website belong to specific regions such as China or any other where only certain search engines are allowed. Search optimization specialist must analyze all these issues in detail and devise best strategy for any given website.
Do contact SEO Specialist Seohawk for more details.
Right time to hire an SEO Specialist?
Before you launch a big scale website, it is important to hire a seo specialist who should be an expert in technical areas. He/she will guide you on best url structure policies and avoid canonical issues that can wreck havoc with your website if they are not addressed in the phase 1.
Outline of the real duties of the Search Optimization Specialist
Following are some of the primary duties of the Expert:-
- Analyze entire website for any SEO issues and work in tandem with technical team to address them.
- Make sure that content of the website is search engine friendly.
- Make sure that website is easy to crawl with best url structure.
- Monitor traffic/sales and help to analyze critical issues on the website which might be affecting sales.
- Monitor Pay Per Click (PPC) regularly to make sure clients get best out of their PPC Campaigns.
- Monitor website for brute force techniques (any black-hat) being implemented on the website. Sometimes competitors indulge in unfair trade practices to bring down ranking of their competitor websites. Therefore your seo consultant should fully understand how black-hat techniques work and how they damage your website.
Please make sure to hire a specialist if your website has faced some major issue related to your organic traffic. Also, you can consult with an expert if you really want your website to excel in specific competitive business area.