The cow ‘s milk, as all we are told, is a rich source of calcium, important for our bones and teeth contains high biological value protein and other nutrients (vitamins, fatty acids, etc.) that can be beneficial for health.
However, consumption of cow ‘s milk could have negative effects, as indicated by an article published in Journal Epidemiology, where consumption is related milk and milk with some cancers and other ailments.
1. Various studies such as those conducted by the geochemists Jane Plant, scientific head of the British Geological Survey (BGS), and Dr. Daniel Cramer of Harvard University indicate that a high intake of cow ‘s milk is associated with a higher rate of cancer breast, colon, and stomach.
Milk & All Dairy Products are Rocket Fuel For Cancer
2. The cow ‘s milk increases blood levels of IGF-1, a growth factor that is associated with the growth of cancer cells, according to fitonutricion.com
3. The consumption of cow ‘s milk and dairy products appears to be linked to various disorders of the reproductive system of women; including tumors and ovarian cysts and secretions and vaginal infections. They are also related to menstrual cramps and overly abundant flows.
4. For its rich in animal protein and phosphorus, promotes metabolic acidosis. Some studies, experts, show that cow ‘s milk decreases the blood pH (acidity) and can cause the output of bone calcium into the blood, which is associated with the appearance of stones and kidney stones.
5. The protein of cow ‘s milk, casein, decomposes into substances derived from morphine (casomorphins) in the same digestive tract, therefore has sedative effects and possible adverse effects on the emotional stability.
6. Numerous studies support the possibility of a connection between the consumption of cow ‘s milk and autism in children, similar to the previous point conditions.
7. In adults, a large number of people experience improvements in digestive function and intestinal transit by reducing or eliminating consumption of dairy.
This clinical evidence suggests that the reduction or elimination of cow ‘s milk and another dairy diet may be more beneficial than harmful, especially for people with problems related to digestion, intestinal transit or immune system.
Read Further (by Harvard University)
Dairy foods and nutrients in relation to risk of ovarian cancer and major histological subtypes
5 Things The Egg Industry Does Not Want You To See *Graphic*