These are some of the worst singers from India who have been nominated by Helios7 as the worst singers of all time from India.
Leading the list of worst singers is the “Rapist” Baba (Fake Spiritual Guru) who has a chopper, and property worth billion in India which will be siezed shortly by the High Court. This fake guru was convicted of rape by HC. India and currently in Jail for 20 Years.
[td_block_video_youtube playlist_title=”Top 10 Worst Singers of All Time in India” playlist_yt=”Q48tagwurUw,frw6uu3nonQ,ncdLBvFIIco,5OXiGuyABik,-tM8xh3hPFs,Cvfvn27Akxk,kJa2kwoZ2a4,sZmvXDFH2gI,9HkmtiaaDiE,N3knKSBDLfc,QHIlbeb1bs4″ playlist_auto_play=”0″]
Biography of the Worst Singers from India
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Insaan – No wonder he has to attach “INSAAN (meaning human)” to his name to let the world know that he is human and not something else. His worst attire combined with worst lyrics earns him top spot on this list.
- Dhinchak Pooja with “Selfie Meine le li Aaj (I Took my own Selfie)” – This lady’s videos are have got 1.1 Crore Views.
- Taher Shah with “Angel Song” – This Angel Singer is from Pakistan, but we decided to give him 3nd Place on this list because of his sheer talent and love. Angels are for the entire human being and cannot be restricted to one country or location. He gave tough competition to Gurmeet. No wonder he is on top 3rd on the list. (65 Lakh Views).
- Vinay Sharma – Who says Michael Jackson is dead ? Watch him come alive in the form of Vinay Sharma. You wont ask for anything more in your life again.
- Om Prakash (Rap King) – This 5rd wonder of India is on the top list with his double meaning song ‘Aunty ki Ghanty’ (Bell of the Lady) giving tough competition to “Yo Yo Honey Singh”.
- Bhim Narula – Sunday Morning Love You – Ever wondered why this song is banned in Narula Food Joint? Watch
- Vennu Mallesh – Do you love Dosa and Sambar ? Make sure to watch “Its my Life What Ever I do”.
- Jahed Nigam – Also got featured on Indian Idol.
- Surendra Prasad – The talent discovered no India Got Talent
- Manu Bishnoi – Another Funny talent discovered on India Got Talent