The emergence of the digital transformation in all aspects of life has brought many changes in most areas of everyday life. One of the most influenced by this technological advance is that of education. After the revolution that was E-Learning for some time now is the time to speak of the B-Learning.
Blended learning models
The digital age has brought with it new models of teaching that seek to adapt the educational experience to the new times
- The B-Learning methodology that combines classroom training with online training.
- Despite the advantages of e-learning, this model has some shortcomings that the B-Learning offers a solution.
- The combination of face to face teaching and the advantages of the digital result in a model of education closer to the needs of the new generations.
The E-Learning teaching is entirely online, allowing you to obtain any type of knowledge from any part of the world needing only one connection. The B-Learning (blended learning) is a new educational modality that combines online learning and face-to-face.
Blended learning meaning in Education
Difference between E-Learning and B-Learning (in Spanish)
“Is that design teaching in the technologies that use face-to-face and non-face-to-face are combined with the aim of optimizing the learning process” (Martinez, 2012). And is that this model blended learning exploits the advantages of both modalities to make learning much more full and fluid.
Although like other novel methods, has some detractors, the fact is that the B-Learning seems to be called to play a role important in education shortly. This methodology allows training more flexible and personalized in the one that has priority with the personalized service and the development of skills to work in a team.
Blended learning is a mode of instruction
“Allows for the formation of professionals with competencies comprehensive as curiosity, inquiry permanent, critical sense, creativity, knowledge society and technological skills cultural”. The E-Learning seems to be the key education that responds to the needs of the labor overview, current, and future.
This modality is approximated in an obvious way to the model of collaborative learning that demand the new generations for higher education. In a time where information is just a click of scope, the B-Learning brings advantages very clear to the education sector:
- Allows the development of critical thinking.
- Power the collaboration and communication between teacher and student.
- It is a kind of flexible training for the student, both regarding hours as in the place in which to carry it out.
- The student develops their ability to investigate and the search for truthful information.
- Being a most active modality means a method of motivating to the new generations.
The B-Learning is, without doubt, the educational model that best fits the principle of collaborative learning. The level of customization that you can achieve this method benefits the student, as it enhances their strengths and skills, and urges them to be more active and participatory in the process.